Saturday 5 January 2013

Retarded me...

My new headphones :)

Yesterday super sad sia... 3 things happened yesterday which made me feel really retarded... Firstly, I was stupid enough to irritate a good friend so badly that she did something back :( I feel dam bad about it :( She felt sorry for doing what she did but actually I felt even worse cause it was actually me who asked for it in the first place :( So from here I really want to tell her I'm sorry :( Secondly, when school was done, I realized that I had lost my earpiece... That was really stupid of me to lose something that I always bring around wherever I go... But since I lost it, I had no choice but to get a new 1 since I cannot live without having a earpiece... But this time instead of getting a earpiece, I got a pair of headphones instead :) Hope I can take good care of it this time and not lose it... The last retarded thing that I did was when I was in popular buying the headphones... While looking around, I came across something... Something that got to do with someone... Haizz... I dunno why but I bought it straight away... It's not expensive but the thing I'm wondering is that why am I so retarded to get it... Sometimes I also dunno whats going on in my mind... I just feel so retarded :(

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment