Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012


Today is 31st December. They very last day of 2012. 2012 have been a very crazy year for me. Those who know me well should know why. Anyway, 1 year has passed so quickly... I'm already more than half-way through my poly education. Its just a matter of time I graduated from poly and enter NS. Time really flies. Haizz... I would really like to thank all my friends who have stayed along-side me when I needed someone during this year (I'm sure u all know who u are) :) As for those who try to bring me down, I would like to thank you all too for showing me who u all really are (u know who u are too) I am going to try to leave all the bad memories I have during 2012 behind and wish for everything to go better in 2013 :) I wish everyone around me will stay healthy and happy :) All the best to everyone and lastly I would like to wish everyone a HAPPY 2013 :)

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ Bye 2012~

No comments:

Post a Comment