Friday 4 January 2013

Playing games


Games... Who doesn't play games? haha. I play quite a variety of games :) I play any game that is fun haha :) 2 of my favorite games are Street Fighter and Osu! :) These are the 2 games that I have been playing for quite long already :) My friends always say I play a lot of games haha. I actually do agree with them cause I really do play a lot. I play a lot of games cause of 2 reasons. First is for the fun :) I don't play to win, I play for the fun. Isn't that what games are for? Second reason I play a lot of games is to escape reality. Sometimes there are just some things I don't want to face in reality. I know I cannot escape them but playing games temporary frees my mind from those things. So basically that's the 2 core reason why I play games.

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment