Tuesday 29 January 2013

Impossible? Confused...

Haizz... Something has been bothering me lately... Is something really impossible when u believe its impossible? I'm confused... Should I try something which I think it's impossible? even if its just that 0.01% chance should I go for it? I dunno... Why did I suddenly think of the impossible... Since its impossible, I should not even think about it so why am I thinking about it? Haizz... I also dunno what my stupid mind is putting me through... Always making me think of these kind of things :( Its just a matter of time I go crazy... Haizz... I seriously dunno what I should do now... Haizz... Why am I always in a dilemma... I'm afraid of making decisions... I'm afraid of making wrong decisions... Sometimes I really want to just escape from everything... Run away from everything now... I'm scared of all my decisions... I don't want to think of anything... I hate thinking about everything... I hate this stupid mind :(

worthlessfool...

No comments:

Post a Comment