Thursday 31 January 2013

Happy? Definitely :)




Yesterday was my birthday :) And I got to say, I was really very very happy :) There were many surprises installed for me :) Some I expected but mostly caught me off guard and I was really surprised and happy :) Most of the plans was done by a good friend of mine :) I really really can't thank her enough sia :) Anyway, yesterday was really a string of surprises installed for me :) First around midnight, I received a birthday message from my Aquarius sister :) There after I read a really touching Blog Post from that good friend who planned everything :) Weeks ago I really though everyone would forgot my birthday... Then days before I know some of them was planning something. But little did I expect that the plan that I though was made by only a few of them actually involve like half the class :) I seriously almost cried in class but I resisted myself haha :) But in the end I still cried... Cause I read a special dairy that 2 of my good friends/sisters prepared for me :) The things inside was really super touching :) But dam pai sei la cause 1 of my friend saw me cry... Today also have pizza treat from my PT haha :) That PT super nice sia :) Now typing this I also feel like crying cause I seriously am really touched by everyone :') I really want to thank that good friend over and over again sia for planning such a wonderful and unforgettable birthday for me :) I also want to thank all my friends for making my this 19th birthday so unforgettable. I really love all u guys now haha <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN :)

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment