Wednesday 30 January 2013

Happy? I dunno...

Another year has passed for me... Haizz... I believe most people would not remember today since Facebook won't be reminding them... I dunno if I can stay happy today cause something happened... But someone promised me she would make me happy today... Say the truth, I dunno if it'll work... But I told myself that even if it doesn't, I will still smile. I don't want to disappoint her since she said she planned it for quite some time already... Anyway I have only 1 wish this year. My only wish is for the impossible to be possible... I know its impossible but I'm still going to wish it anyway... I think I'm going to go sleep first liao... Hope later when I wake up my mood will change for the better ba.

worthlessfool...

No comments:

Post a Comment