Tuesday 23 October 2012

The Last Gift


Today is her birthday. Frankly speaking, I got her this gift like about 1 month ago and I have been holding on to it since then... Anyway, after this past Sunday's incident, I thought about a lot of things. I was in a dilemma. I know I would have to make a decision soon and not just sit down there and wait. Anyway I have come to a decision already. After today, I'm done with this girl. After what she or her friends said to us (I don't care who called us cb dogs) on Sunday, I'm done. I wanted to meet her tonight to pass her this gift but apparently she says she might not be at home and ask me to just pass the gift to her mum. I think I more or less know where she go if she is not at home... Anyway, I'm done ready. I had enough. She can do whatever she likes. I swear I won't be bothered at all. She can go smoke with them, go drink with them, I don't care anymore. I also won't care if 1 day it's over between them or anything. I swear on my name that I WON'T CARE EVER AGAIN. If I do then I'm a really cb dog.

worthlessfool...

1 comment: