Wednesday 24 October 2012

Kassadin~~

Click to enlarge picture :)

Finally Kassadin is free again :) I remember the first time Kassadin was free. That was when I first started playing LoL. I remembered the first time I used Kassadin. I had a lucky 7-8 kills. At that time I thought Kassadin was good so I used him again (I kinda like him too :p). But I guess that 7-8  kills was really all lucky kills cause the following few matches I was all feeding with Kassadin (10+ deaths every match). Now that I have improved quite a lot in LoL, I told myself if Kassadin is free again, I'm sure to use him and this time playing him as good as I can :) So this time I'm not feeding with Kassadin anymore :) Instead, I got 67 kills in this 45 mins match. Though this match is a custom match and I'm just playing with AIs, I still think I did quite okay :) Anyway, Kassadin will be free for the next two weeks (starting yesterday) and I'm pretty sure I will play him quite often in these two weeks :)

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment