Thursday 25 October 2012

Long day out


Yesterday (Wednesday) was a really long but fun day :) Left for school at around 6:45am then at night reached home at around 11:30pm... Spent my day outside for almost 17 hours... But I can say though I spent a long day out, I had a fun and fruitful day :) Lets not talk about lessons in school which finished at 11:30am but after that, the time spent outside was really fun :) First, I went with several classmates out for lunch at a new mall called Star Vista located at Buona Vista :) After that, I went with a smaller group of classmates to meet an old friend, where we caught a movie at The Cathay (Hit & Run). This is also my first ever M18 movie I've caught since I turned 18 haha :) Anyway, this movie is a comedy and is really hilarious :D Those who are craving for a movie lately, I would strongly recommend this movie :) However, there is also 1 part of the movie I don't really like...
<<SPOILER ALERT>> The Antagonist, Alex (Played by Bradley Cooper) is captured too easily in the end. Though it was unexpected that it was Randy (Played by Tom Arnold) who capture/shot him, there really isn't any resistance in the capture. Alex was just simply shot and caught. That's it, too simple. After the movie, we had dinner followed by a meeting regarding certain things. During this meeting, I got to learn a lot of things from hearing the experiences of my friends :) So even though I spent a long day out, reaching home all tired, I'm still satisfied with what I've done yesterday :)

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment