Wednesday 16 January 2013

Soft Toys


Here is a new collection to my soft toys :) A mini Incredible Hulk :) Just got it over the weekend :) I actually quite love soft toys even though I'm a guy... Soft toys are much nicer compared to humans... Humans are scary... very scary... we will never know what is going on in a person's mind... In front of u a person might be very nice to u but u'll never know if a person is actually plotting to harm u... People will never stay with u forever... I always try to tell myself not to rely too much on a friend cause that friend will never always be there for u... Promising someone u will be there for him/her all the time is only believable to an extend... Every time when something happens to me, I always tell myself to keep them to myself... Not to tell friends or others cause I don't want my mood or feelings to affect the people around me... No matter how much I tell myself I can only rely on no one else but myself, I always still do find some friends to share my feelings... I tell myself I don't need others but in fact I really do need... Recently I keep having mix feelings for no reason at all... Suddenly I'm happy, suddenly I'm sad and sometimes I even get irritated easily... I seriously also dunno what is going on in my mind... I have been crying the past two days at night for no apparent reason at all... In school I try not to talk too much cause I scared I might just tear up for no reason... I kept quiet too cause I don't want my sudden feeling change from happy to sad to affect my friends... Haizz... Lets hope this will get over soon...

worthlessfool - 14 :'(

4 comments:

  1. Hi , where did you get this from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pasir Ris Downtown East EHub :) Its the XRider shop :p

      Delete
    2. ohhh thanks... how much is it? any other characters?

      Delete
    3. If I remembered correctly, it should be $9.90. yup there are other characters too :)

      Delete