Wednesday 23 January 2013

Everything is settled :)

Yesterday I was still super troubled cause of the FYP grouping... I was caught in a situation where I had to make a decision... I had to choose a group... I could not make up my mind then... I asked for advice from a lecturer. She told me I should choose the group that will bring out my potential... I flipped a coin to make a decision... I asked friends... Almost all of them gave me similar answers on what I should do... I know I could not just leave that 2 good friend and get another group... A friend told me that if I really want to help them I should help them find a group first. Actually say the truth, I'm very scared that because of this FYP grouping thing relationships will be ruined... I'm pretty sure in some other cases there are bound to be people left out... I hate it when someone gets left out... The feeling of being left out is horrible... Those who never had that feeling before will never understand... Haizz... Anyway everything is settled already. That 2 friend manage to get a group already. But now I'm actually still a bit worried for another friend... Though I'm not very close to her, I'm still afraid she might be left out... Haizz... I'll try my best to help that friend ba...

worthlessfool - 7...

No comments:

Post a Comment