Friday 2 November 2012

Rengar or Kha'Zix


Rengar? Kha'Zix? Frankly speaking, I love both of them. I love the way Rengar's ferocity works and his leaps while in stealth. On the other hand, I love the the way Kha'Zix can easily leap into battle to assassinate his enemies :) Both of them in my opinion are good and I really love them both :) However, they just have to be rivals... They just had to go against each other just to prove who is better... Would it not be much better if Rengar & Kha'Zix work together? Cause I think if they work together they would be very strong :) Anyway, do comment on who u like better :) Rengar or Kha'Zix :)

Rengar or Kha'Zix?

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

2 comments:

  1. KhaZix - I like his jump on kill
    Regar - I like his fury

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that exactly what I said? And BTW, Rengar doesn't have fury...

      Delete