Thursday 1 November 2012

1st November


1st November :) Start of a new month. The 11th month of year 2012. Time is really passing so quickly :( October has been a tough month for me... I made decisions. Forgetting her... October was also the start of my new semester. New lecturers, new modules, I need to slowly adapt to them all. Stress will also start to pour in as the semester progresses and it will not die till the semester ends... Anyway, now it's November, what happened in October is all the past already. What's meant to be forgotten will be forgotten. I wish everyone all the best in all that they do :) All the best to primary school friends for their final exam :) Enjoy your long holiday secondary school friends :) And as for poly friends, lets all work hard together for this semester :)

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment