Thursday 7 March 2013

Baron Solo (Cho'Gath) / ITP Day 4


Week 3 of my Baron Solo series liao :) Why no one wants to tell me who to solo baron with next... So sad sia haha :) Anyway today is also the fourth day of ITP haha :) Its almost 1 week of ITP liao, for the first time in my life I'm gonna say TGIF tomorrow haha :) It's not the work that is tiring but the travel time haha :) Travel time from my house to my workplace is like 1hr+ sia... Just to and fro from work already takes 2hrs+ a day... That's super xian lor. But other than the travelling time, everything else is okay haha :) Anyway once again I'm going to tell all my friends Jiayou :) We are already almost 1 week done with ITP :) I pretty sure this weekend will be like 1 of our most 爽 weekends haha :) Jiayou everyone :)

worthlessfool ♠  ♣ 

1 comment: