Monday 7 January 2013

About me

About me... who am I? Haizz... Actually if someone ask me what kind of a person I am, I really cannot answer... Actually, who I am is depending on who the other person is. If someone treats me nice and care for me, I will do the same back. However if someone is trying to back-stab me or something, I can do the same too. Actually I feel that I am a rather shy guy too. I'm pretty sure my friends who read this will be like "U where got shy". But seriously I am shy. I'm only crazy in front of friends. I very seldom start a conversation with a stranger. Even when I like someone, I'm also very shy... I won't dare to approach the person or talk to the person... I guess it's just me... I'm also someone who bottles everything inside me... People say it's not good but I very seldom share my problems or the things I'm facing... Whether is it me stressing over school work or emo-ing over love... I always just end up facing it alone... Dunno why but I just don't dare to share it with others... Take for example the 2 girls I liked before and the things that they did to me... I don't think many people know about it... I think even my parents also dunno about it... Maybe only some of my really close friends who I trust knows about it... Tell everyone the truth, I seldom talk to my parents regarding the things I'm facing... I dunno why but somehow for me it's just that hard to start a conversation with them regarding it... Haizz... Anyway that's basically more about me la... I can only say if anyone wants to know me better, just come talk to me :) 

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment