Wednesday 17 October 2012

Sleepless night :(


Yesterday was just the second day of school but the class already receive an assignment... Received it at around 4pm yesterday and it is due today 8am... Just a mere 16 hours to finish it :( I'm not someone who can sit at 1 spot for a few hours to do work (I always take a lot of breaks in between watching videos, slacking etc) My concentration span is not very high... If force do finish 1 shot confirm die 1... So no choice have to stay awake whole night and slowly spread the workload... Also, those that know me, I'm someone who won't produce sloppy work 1. I either do it nice and sweet or I don't do it at all so normally I think I might take a bit more time to do something that is up to my own expectation... Anyway, yesterdays lesson left me thinking of some things...


Yesterday during the last lesson, the lecturer mentioned that being a businessman, there are definitely times where u have to back stab and betray your friends in order to move on... Is the outer/business world  really that scary? Just to stay "alive" u have to use underhanded means to "kill" others and maybe your friends? If that's the case I rather not be a businessman... I rather just work for others. So what if u earn tens or hundreds or thousands a month? I rather earn lesser than to go against my conscience and betray or back stab others. Anyway now the time is like around 6:45am... I think I'm just going to take a cold shower to keep myself awake, finish up everything and prepare to go school...

worthlessfool...

No comments:

Post a Comment