Tuesday 16 October 2012

My First PVP in LoL

Click to enlarge picture :)

First time playing PVP in LoL with my cousin and another friend just this past Sunday. Let's just say even though we won, the experience was rather frightening haha :) Can suddenly walk half way den enemy come from nowhere and gank u... But anyway, I was playing as Rengar again :) Surprising, in my first PVP match, I had to face Kha'Zix (Rengar's Nemesis) in the same lane... Even though it wasn't shown in the overview, I manage to slain Kha'Zix twice :) But Kha'Zix also manage to kill me once :( Also, we won not because the enemy's Amumu (perseuspye) left the game. Instead, the Amumu raged quit as our team was winning... Anyway, I think I did pretty okay for this first PVP :) Hope I can do better next time :) thats if I even play PVP again haha :) cause I don't really like playing PVP...

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

1 comment: