Saturday 15 September 2012

Omg...


OMG... I just had the weirdest dream last night... Really super weird... I was really stunned from this dream... Don't even know what that dream is trying to tell me... I can only say the dream is about a person. But it's not about her... its about another person... That dream is really super weird and also super wrong... OMG... I also dunno what to say sia... It's really very very weird... I have no idea why I dreamed of that person. Not that I don't like the person or anything (we are friends) but its just very weird to dream of that person... And what the dream is about makes it even more weird... Really very weird... Weird and wrong... Maybe the dream is telling me something? Maybe it's not? I dunno...

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

4 comments:

  1. How much do u still rmb of tt dream? Surely u are not dreamt of me...lol

    ReplyDelete