Wednesday 20 February 2013

Goodbye...


There are quite a few things I would like to say today... Firstly I'm very sorry for not posting here for the past  few days... This past few days I've been isolating myself from everything... I cannot focus on studying... All I did was games and YouTube and games and YouTube... I'm very sorry for worrying the people that care for me... For these few days, I thought and I thought, is this what I really want? Haizz... My heart hurts a lot, too much to an extend that now I don't really feel anything anymore... We were strangers, than friends, than good friends and now back to strangers again... I really hate that... But there is nothing I can do... You blocked me on twitter, you didn't even say hi though u saw me... Never mind... I doubt you'll see this but I just want to say that no matter what u do, I'll respect your decision. I also want to say that no matter what, whether we'll ever talk again or not, to me you'll always be a good friend, a good sister... Goodbye...

worthlessfool...

No comments:

Post a Comment