Wednesday 26 December 2012

Loving Someone?


What exactly is love? Is it just telling someone u love them? To some, loving someone hurts. But to others, loving someone can be the best thing of your life. Love is not simple... When someone tells you they love u, or when u tell them u love them, do they or u really mean it? Or was it just said cause at that moment u want them? So far for me, I only 2 real crushes before. Both rejected me... For 1 of them I was sad. But for the other, I was totally down :( Haizz... Once bitten twice shy... I'm bitten twice but yet I still dare to like a third girl... I know I'm not good looking, nor do I have a nice build or anything... But... Haizz... 

worthlessfool :(

1 comment:

  1. Jys ^^ Don't give up. I know girls go for looks, build etc. But trust me those girls won't last long as they always leave for someone better. I'm sure you will meet someone who would not go for looks, builds etc. but your heart :)

    ReplyDelete