Saturday 1 December 2012

1st December


Time really flies... Now is already 1st December 2012. 1 month away to a brand new year... December is meant to be a holiday for almost all students. But for this December, this 1 month of "holiday" is actually already packed with many things to do. This coming Monday and Wednesday I have my accounting and SDT papers. Right after my papers on Thursday, I would have to borrow the filming equipment for the filming of my group's VAF project in which we have to return them on the following Monday 10th December. From 11-23 December, I would be flying to Vietnam. Not for a holiday, but actually for a CIP project. Right after I return on 23, if my group did not finish the filming on the 10th, we would have to borrow the equipment on 24th again. On 27 and 28 December, I also have a Joomla course in school which will also take up likely the whole day. On top of the schedule I mentioned above, There are still things like editing of the film and an SDT assignment which needs to be submitted on the first week of school... Haizz...

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment