Wednesday 14 November 2012

Happy

I super happy today :) Totally super happy :) Read something on Facebook just now which really made me super happy. Guess what? The person I USED to like, broke up with her bf liao. I'm happy not because she broke up and she is single now(I don't even like her already. I actually hate her) I also dunno why but I'm just happy haha :D I hate her not because she rejected me before. She, because of her bf, left the clique. Not only that, she even called us cb dogs before. I'm also really mad that she continuously treat the clique like tools to keep her company. Guess what? The clique now don't give a shyt about u liao. Don't even think of coming back to us now that u have broke up cause we all won't accept u. U made a choice to leave us, u made a choice to call us cb dogs, now face it that u have lost this clique. Don't even think we will accept u just because u look a bit cute and our clique don't have a girl. I might be single, never had a gf, I don't care. I rather wait for my special one than be like u, having tons of bf before and claiming u love all of them, can't leave without them and uploading photos of kissing them. But in the end, breaking up with all of them. U always say guys cheat, lie to u, break up with u. Look who's the slutty one here. How many different guys have u said u'll love them forever? How many guys have u kissed on the lips before? Anyway I also don't want to say anything liao. I can only say good luck to u cause your current attitude will definitely make u lose all your friends in the future.

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment