Sunday 4 November 2012

Audition Legit x10 Combo


Super old game-play I thought I might just put it here for fun haha. This was the game-play from February 24th 2012... I have not really been playing Audition for quite some time already... But even if I do, nobody will know 1 cause I play alone most of the time :) Anyway, This video shows my Audition skills haha (Just Kidding :p). I'm not an Audition pro... But I dare to say I'm quite good with this song (Cause its the slowest song lol). But even though its the slowest song, getting a x10 perfect combo is not that easy. Those that play Audition too will know that getting a perfect is not as easy as it seems. Moreover, I did it legitimately :) I dare to swear I did not use any hacks or anything to help me get that. It was all based on my skills haha :) Btw, this song is "Could I Love Someone Again" by Lee Jung hyun :) Nice Song :)

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment