Tuesday 4 September 2012

F*** U seriously...

Instead of posting other things today, I'm going to be a hater in this post... I'm 100% sure everyone has a type of person the particularly hate a lot... Some people might hate late comers, some might hate free loaders etc. There are 3 types of people I really really hate to the core.

1st on my hate list would be Backstabbers. I totally cannot stand people who in front of u act good to u but in fact they are actually taking a sharp knife and stabbing u from the back, destroying every path u're taking and even setting obstacles to obstruct u. Seriously?! The only reason why I think there are people like this is because they're fucking loser. They don't dare to challenge u. They know they can't beat u. That's why they are doing things behind your back...

2nd on my hate list would be Two-timers. He is with her but he loves another girl... She loves him but she goes with another guy... Come on... Make up your bloody mind who u really love and stop treating your partner like a fool!!! In the end u are not only hurting yourself but also the people who are involved in your bullshit!!! If u dunno who u really like and want to be with, then don't get in a fucking relationship!!!

3rd on my hate list would be people who 说一套做一套 (say 1 thing but do another). Do these people know how fucking irritating doing that is?! Are these kind of people treating the people around them as fools? They think the people around them are idiots? If u're a man, u say it, u do it. Don't say ready then do otherwise!!! In the end, nobody would dare to trust u ever again!!!

Anyway, here are just my views on the type of people I really really hate. I'm sure there are others whose views are different from me. Also, please mind me for my language. Sorry.

worthlessfool ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

No comments:

Post a Comment